No gossiping. No backbiting.
If you have nothing nice to say, just be silent.
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
Friends, if you have been praying constantly and consistently about something but there hasn’t been any change/improvements, do not despair. Allah always hears, and Allah is never late. And never stop making Dua, because Allah will surely grant it in one of the following ways:
1) He gives exactly what was asked.
2) He gives something even better than what was asked.
3) He withholds but only to prevent a greater evil from the one who asked.
4) He withholds it but only to give something better in the Hereafter.
Kita selalu dengar bila seseorang bersin, kita pulak yg sebut Alhamdulillah. jom betulkan balik..
Seaungguhnya….. soalan no 10 tu yg paling mendebarkan.. takkan nak biarkan soalan tu sentiasa bermain di minda tanpa ada jawapan? Tepuk dada tanya iman..
No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah’s decree.